Monday, May 6, 2013

Blog 23: 2014 Interview

1.  Who did you interview and what house are they in?
Jackie Boyd, from East House. 
2.  What ideas do you have for your senior project and why?
Skiing, or ski patrol because I am already volunteering with ski patrol. And I really like to ski. 
Here, I told Jackie that it is important to choose something that you will continue to enjoy throughout the year. 
3.  What do you plan to do for your summer 10 hour mentorship experience?
Well, I already did my required hours. I previously spoke to Purther, and he said that it was possible to do them in your second semester junior year. So I did it with ski patrol. 
Here, I asked that she was familiar with the place, and she was sure that the place would work for mentorship, and she said it would. She claimed to already have a mentor in mind. 
4.  What do you hope to see or expect to see in watching the 2013 2-hour presentations?
Well, I know about the senior project, but I don't know about all of the components that go into it, so i'm a little curious to see those and how those work. And to just see how everything goes. 
5.  What questions do you have that I can answer about senior year or senior project (or what additional information did you tell them about senior year or senior project?


  • How hard is senior year? 
  • It's not too hard. If you stay on top of it, you'll do fine. If you do what is expected of you when it's due, you'll do fine. Sometimes it does get a little hectic, but it's all very do-able, managing between homework, and senior project stuff, and senior year stuff. So I wouldn't say hard, but maybe a little hectic. 
  • Would you say senior year is the hardest year? 
  • I would say yes. Because of the severity of the amount of things going on at once, and the things you have to accomplish, I believe it is the hardest of the 4 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment